Check your gear while you run.
Gear check will be available for participants on Sun, Nov 12. All participants will received a clear plastic bag with a gear check label in your race package that you receive at Package Pick-Up. Note that this is the ONLY bag we can accept at Gear Check.
Label the clear plastic bag with your provided gear check label on the front and check your bag at our designated gear check location at the Sonder the Monarch Hotel. Gear check will have a separate entrance from the front of the hotel. You will not need to enter the hotel to access gear check.
Gear check will work on a self-check system with volunteer support. Your bag will remain secure until you finish the race.
Opens: 6:15 AM
Closes: 1:00 PM
Location: Sonder the Monarch Hotel (click here for the exact location)
Please do not check any valuables. The lululemon 10K Tour, lululemon, and DMSE Sports are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Gear Check FAQs
- Along with you participant package, you will pick up your clear gear check bag at package pick up.
- Inside your participant package you will find a sticker with your bib number in it.
- Take the sticker out of your envelope and place it on the outside of your gear check bag.
- Place your personal items into the clear plastic bag.
- Self-check your bag at gear check on race morning and pick it up after you finish.
The clear plastic bags provided at package pick up are the only bags that will be accepted at gear check. Please place any personal items into the clear bag.